How this Service Helps
The helpline is operated by the Musculoskeletal Advice and Triage Service (MATS) and is provided by fully trained call operators, nurses and physiotherapists.
also a self referral form is available Selfreferralform-NHSG-Nov-2021-.docx (live.com)
This service can help by:
- finding out if you need to see a doctor
- providing key information and advice to help with your problem
- referring you to a physiotherapist or podiatrist if you need it
- arrange home visits – this should be arranged by your Doctor
- book and manage your physiotherapy appointments
Call 0800 917 9390 (9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday). Calls are free from landlines and mobiles.
NHSG Physio Home Page – (scot.nhs.uk)